Explore the Thoratec Media Room to learn more about Thoratec and the company's portfolio of mechanical circulatory support products that save, support, and restore failing hearts, allowing patients to reclaim their lives.
Media Kit (PDFs)
- Thoratec Corporate Fact Sheet
- Executive Biographies
- HeartMate II Fact Sheet
- Learning About The HeartMate II LVAD Q&A
- Thoratec PVAD & Thoratec IVAD Fact Sheet
- CentriMag and PediMag Blood Pump Fact Sheet
- HeartMate II Pivotal Clinical Trial Fact Sheet
- Heart Failure and Treatment Options: Frequently Asked Questions
- Heart Failure Fact Sheet
- Thoratec Mechanical Circulatory Support (MCS) Product Portfolio
- Thoratec ROADMAP Fact Sheet
- Mechanical Circulatory Support with the HeartMate II LVAD Animation
- HeartMate II LVAD Animation
- CentriMag - unique magnetic levitation design
Download photos and illustrations.
To schedule interviews, obtain video assets, or get more information, please email or call Susan Benton at 310.697.3488.
Thoratec Press Releases
06/26/2012 - Thoratec Launches Thoratec Connect™, The First Cloud-Based Advanced MCS Program Management System